XxX Deathmatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxX Deathmatch

C&C Renegade Deathmatch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny

Kenny

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 pm

How are you all finding the server? As you know we have changed hosts to reduce lagboth in Irc and ingame. Also the host is not 100% setup yet as far as i know. Changes and updates to the server will happen but they will take a little time, as Re manages both TmX and XxX so there is only so much 1 guy can do Razz or atleast until Teh owners are familiar with what we are doing.

You happy with the server? It is empty a lot. Most people use WOL and don't see 1 RR guy in the server trying to get people to join, so if you are waiting for people, then i would reccomend you use WOL until the server has players.

Anyway peace out, just checking in Wink
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Admin

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:04 pm

there is 1 problem..

rr is not counting team owned as players. it displays 0/16 all the time.... thats why the inactivity is bigger than it should be.
Back to top Go down
https://deathmatch.darkbb.com
WNxKaaruo

WNxKaaruo

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Then wait in afk rooms Razz

Problem solved ^^
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Doesn't count neutral players. Hmm, what if we made it so teams are mixed into nod vs gdi with friendly fire on and fix the points bug that takes points away for team killing?
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Admin

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:28 am

Kenny wrote:
Doesn't count neutral players. Hmm, what if we made it so teams are mixed into nod vs gdi with friendly fire on and fix the points bug that takes points away for team killing?

We can make it nod vs gdi but i dont think i can fix the points bug
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:04 am

Well, we shall find a way. I will do some testing on test fds, there will be a way
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo

WNxKaaruo

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:40 am

Cud u make it so that 4 every person ingame there is a bot idling in the afk room with the players name? So that people can see who is ingame
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 am

interesting thought, but complicated. I am awating feedback from the ren community atm, hopefully i will get something
Back to top Go down
ReLoaDeD
Admin

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:26 am

WNxKaaruo wrote:
Cud u make it so that 4 every person ingame there is a bot idling in the afk room with the players name? So that people can see who is ingame

that would be professional scripting Razz
dunno if thats possible.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 pm

http://www.renegadeforums.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=393497&rid=23676#msg_393497

i have no idea how to script the hooks.dll, ot even locate it Wink but basically change the points system in the dll. Then put friendly fire on, maybe use level edit to make everyone look the same (Or move everyone to Nod or GDI)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well.........   Well......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XxX Deathmatch :: General :: News-
Jump to: