XxX Deathmatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxX Deathmatch

C&C Renegade Deathmatch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Suggestions

Go down 
+2
Farheen
adam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adam

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Post any suggestions here:

I have a few to...
1) Have some teleports at the base of the volcano bunker to the top, (from directly below straight up)

2) UNDER

3) Remove some of the weapons and possibly make spawn weapons for the power ones.

4) Maybe make some random/rare crates that would give u Stealth Suit, God armour (mass amounts of hp/armour eg. 400hp/200armour), & maybe like 10 seconds of infinite ammo no reload

5) Add things to purchase with the money you get from kills (eg. Stealth Suit, weapons, refill, ect)

dont flame me Razz
Back to top Go down
Farheen

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 am

adam wrote:
Post any suggestions here:

I have a few to...
1) Have some teleports at the base of the volcano bunker to the top, (from directly below straight up)

2) UNDER

3) Remove some of the weapons and possibly make spawn weapons for the power ones.

4) Maybe make some random/rare crates that would give u Stealth Suit, God armour (mass amounts of hp/armour eg. 400hp/200armour), & maybe like 10 seconds of infinite ammo no reload

5) Add things to purchase with the money you get from kills (eg. Stealth Suit, weapons, refill, ect)

dont flame me Razz
i agree, but if stealth suit is in crate why we should keep it in buy list?
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 am

Why is it everyone wants to make things easy in DM? Teleports? Power crates? vehicles? Wink

Power crates, No from me - Unless we rig them with more death or butterfingers rolls than actually anything decent.

Stealth - NO also. We are having no FAGBH roaming around, simple

Teleports are a possibility though, that would make things interesting, but ONLY to the top of certain areas, no return teleporter, that will really piss me off

Hmmmm about the weapons............Well for starters the snipers. We could get rid of all of them but leave the really crap sniper rifle (The 5 hits till death 1). But this is deathmatch, i think litersally all weapons should be enabled to give people choice, unless we put 1 of those crazy weapon spawns all over the map for certain things like the voltauto rifle, railgun and such.

We COULD get rid of the railgun OR pic, only need 1 of them. The laser rifle could go also, leave us with the flechette and laser chaingun and ofcourse the standard chaingun.

BRING BACK THE PISTOL! Very Happy

Anyway keep the feedback rolling

Don't get me wrong, i like to see suggestions
Back to top Go down
ShadowPrime

ShadowPrime

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:10 pm

nice suggestions guys, I really want these teleport things lol..hate havin to run up to high places all teh time :/
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo

WNxKaaruo

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:52 pm

1) i like that idea. I was just playing volcano and i kept spawning at the bottom and ReLoaDeD was invis hugging me at the top. Kinda makes the nub hard 2 kill (i did it 2 him later ^^) Only problem is that people cud run away from a fight which is annoying.

2) I wanted Under but every1 else said no Sad I think playing on the hill of hourglass and field would be 2 cool maps also.

3) Got a lot to say on weapons so will create a new topic xD

4) That could be worth a try. Don't want to many crates tho, make things a little interesting but it would be bad in small games. Something to try when the server is more active i think.

5) Don't like the idea of buying stuff with creds. It gives a big advantage to someone who has been ingame 4 a while over some1 who just joined.

Yes, bring back pistol Smile. No to SBH Razz

Nice adam, keep it coming Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowPrime

ShadowPrime

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am

sbh sux!

maybe add some veh maps tho? like a race maybe? Cool
Back to top Go down
WNxUncleBen

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:25 pm

ShadowPrime wrote:
sbh sux!

maybe add some veh maps tho? like a race maybe? Cool

lol! wind up merchant Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:34 am

Its DM, Not jelly race lol.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPrime

ShadowPrime

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 am

Kenny wrote:
Its DM, Not jelly race lol.

aww xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 am

We could slowly dominate the ren community slowly with new servers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo

WNxKaaruo

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:03 pm

I agree with kenny. Must be something wrong with the world :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Suggestions   Server Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Suggestions
Page 1 of 1