XxX Deathmatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxX Deathmatch

C&C Renegade Deathmatch

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinda dumb :/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Xv-

-Xv-

Kinda dumb :/ Empty
PostSubject: Kinda dumb :/   Kinda dumb :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

There should be no 1 hit kill weapons at all... It ruins the purpose of the game and just makes every1 use ramjet/pic/railgun :/

there should also be some sort of tier system, that you can only access certain weapons after certain amount of kills
Back to top Go down
WNxUncleBen

PostSubject: Re: Kinda dumb :/   Kinda dumb :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 pm

-Xv- wrote:

there should also be some sort of tier system, that you can only access certain weapons after certain amount of kills

The problem is, bad players would be stuck with worse weapons so they would stay bad..whereas good players would own them with volz auto rifle..the bad players would never be able to get good weapons.

cyclops
Back to top Go down
-Xv-

-Xv-

PostSubject: Re: Kinda dumb :/   Kinda dumb :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm

K then adapt Xperts idea. You get credits after kills, lets say 15, and you have to buy weapons. Each weapon costs what their character would cost, so Chaingun = 175,
LCG = 450 or Volt Rifle = 1000, etc...

On the note of shitty players vs good players, it might want them to become better players, so it should be to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Kinda dumb :/   Kinda dumb :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Maybe add more life so you don't get instant kill with a ramjet. I think all weapons should be given at joining server, how they currently are but it is an interesting discussion, keep it flowing
Back to top Go down
WNxKaaruo

WNxKaaruo

PostSubject: Re: Kinda dumb :/   Kinda dumb :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:04 pm

I don't really like the idea of getting extras as time goes on, but i think 1 hit kill with ramjet may need changing.

Plus it mite be good 2 lose 2 pointless weapons such as repair gun + pic. Since pic is essentially the same as rail it saves time having 2 scroll thru as many weapons trying 2 get back 2 volt.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPrime

ShadowPrime

PostSubject: Re: Kinda dumb :/   Kinda dumb :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:42 am

WNxKaaruo wrote:
I don't really like the idea of getting extras as time goes on, but i think 1 hit kill with ramjet may need changing.

Plus it mite be good 2 lose 2 pointless weapons such as repair gun + pic. Since pic is essentially the same as rail it saves time having 2 scroll thru as many weapons trying 2 get back 2 volt.

agree but plz get rid of rail, the pic > all cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda dumb :/   Kinda dumb :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinda dumb :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XxX Deathmatch :: General :: Discussions-
Jump to: